Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Number 5

Thanks Chrissy for tagging me in this another interesting meme. Sorry it took me this long to do it.

Number 5

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Pointless Drivel
2) Shelli’s Sentiments
3) Curiosity Killer
4) Chrissy
5) A dose of Conne

Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)
1) Sty
2) Cito
2) Jackie
3) Maan
5) Aileen

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago – Summer time. I was probably getting ready for my Fourth year high school or busy spending time with friends for a summer outing or just reading dozens of novel books.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was with my family at Saisaki restaurant in Alabang Town Center to celebrate the May celebrants in our clan. (Good thing I still have my organizer
)

Five snacks you enjoy
1) Pringles
2) Dried mangoes
3) Cheese sticks
4) Dunkin Donuts’ Choco Butternut
5) Turon/Banana-q/Camote-q

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) On Bended Knee (BoyzIIMen)
2) The Journey (Lea Salonga)
3) Your my you (Nyoy Volante)
4) Knocks me off my feet (Stevie Wonder)
5) I wanna know (Joe)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Secure my family’s future, after all charity starts from home. – a house of our own, educational plans for my siblings, nephews and nieces and cj,
2) Donate money, food, medicines and toys to my chosen orphanages and some churches
3) Invest my money to a promising business
4) will lend some money to relatives so they can start their own business
5) Go for a European tour with my family

Five bad habits:
1) I speed-up at intersections when driving. (PJ insisted I put this as my No. 1 bad habit although he has only seen me doing this once..)
2) I have a tendency to smoke (more than 3 sticks in a row) whenever I'm depressed and stressed out.
3) I sometimes don’t finish reading a certain book that I don’t find that interesting from the start..
4) you can find my money almost everywhere – in my bag, my wallet, my table, my drawer…(oh no! not that
I have a lot of money!)
5) When driving, I only fasten my seatbelt if:
PJ’s around, I’m in Makati or if I’m in an area where there may be traffic officers..tsk tsk..

Five things you like doing:
1) bond with my family
2) sports - Although I have not been active for the past months? years? (obviously)
3) go for out of town trips with family or close friends
4) watch movies
5) singing

Five things you would never wear again:
1) fake eyelashes
2) sunflower clips
3) butterfly clips
4) McDonald's Birdie Mascot Costume (because I like Grimace's costume better...haha!)
5) any sandals that have more than 3 inches heels

Five favorite toys:
1) my laptop
2) my cell phone
3) my siblings
4) CJ
5) PJ

1 comments:

kim said...

Didn't know you acted as Birdie once! O M G... maybe we HAD met already prior to working here together - there was this Birdie mascot in my cousin's birthday party once, and she freaked me out! Hmmmmmmmm... interesting, as Emiliano would say.

>:D<