Thursday, July 12, 2007

ComQuaL Closing Event




We held our very last ComQuaL event last 7 July 2007. It was a last minute preparation, but I'm glad that everything went well... Thanks to all of our member companies who were able to make it, and for those who were not there, I definitely hope to bump into them again one of these days. Congratulations to MISNet Inc., BPO International and LST for winning the CQL Excellence Awards!

To my ComQuaL family, I will definitely miss working with you guys, or at least with Winks and Mr. C, since I'll still be seeing a lot of Kim, Usoa and Ester.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Conne! Just wanted to see how things are going in your neck of the woods! Hope you are doing well. I tried to leave a message on PJ's blog, but I couldn't. Tell him I say hello too!

Unknown said...

Conne...Where are youuuuuuuuuu??? LOL!

C xoxo