Sunday, February 3, 2008

Grand Riverstone Village (Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines)

For those who are looking for a nice and affordable place to live in, check out the Grand Riverstone Village in Dita, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. We went there this afternoon to see the model units, and I have to admit that the place is not bad at all. In fact, this could be a promising investment for those who are looking for a house and lot in the south area. After all, Sta. Rosa, Laguna is now a city and developments have been very evident with the rising of different malls and establishments. To give you an idea, below are 2 sample computations:

1. Lot area: 36sqm
Floor Area: 22sqm

Total Contract Price: 550,000
Down payment: 50,000 or 3750 for 12 months
Monthly Amortization for 25 years is 3,884

2. Lot area: 45 sqm
Floor area: 22 sqm

Total Contact price: 613,000
Down Payment: 43,000 or 3166.67 for 12 months
Monthly amortization for 25 years is 4,457.00

Interested? Don't let this good opportunity pass! Call/text Rubi Teruel (63.9209199874), and she'll give you more details on this new housing project of PAG-IBIG.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Conne! That looks great! I really like the open concept!

I miss the Philippines :( I want to go back to visit my family. If only life weren't so busy here!!!

CoNnE said...

Hi Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How are you? We missed you!

It's been a long time! my work has totally made me a slave :) i hardly have time to even just check my personal email..I woke up as early as 4am now to work on a presentation due this afternoon, and decided that my mind needs some more "warming-up" and luckily, I was able to check your message.

anyway, thanks for still being there. I'm surprise that you're still around. hope you and hubby are doing well and can finally visit Manila soon.

tc!

Unknown said...

Hi Conne!!!
I was going to leave you guys a note on PJ's blog, but I don't know if he's turned off his comments. Anyway, I've got some good news to share with you guys!

WE'RE EXPECTING!!! (A baby, that is!)

I'm only 2 months pregnant, but we are super, SUPER excited!!! Hope to catch up with you guys soon.

Hugs for all of you.
xo

Unknown said...

CONNE!!!!!!! I got your message this morning :) Thanks for the congrats! Wow! It's been soooooo long since I last heard from you and PJ (and Kimmy too)!

Hope to catch up with you soon! You can also reach me at cg underscore lee 121875 at hotmail dot com. XO

Unknown said...

is this still available?

Unknown said...

HI Connie