Thursday, March 8, 2007

How do you feel...On Great Difficulty...

As I am writing this post, I myself can't really give a concrete answer on the above title.. This is one of those times when you say, "When it rains, it pours."

I just know that I feel better somehow just by reading these 2 messages from Ralph Marston. I wish I can say that I am one of the "Others" who choose to feel energized and inspired even in a challenging situation or in great difficulty. After all, these things are blessings in disguise, right? Whatever I feel, whatever difficulty that I am experiencing right now, I know that I have my family and I have God to help me get through all these..


Hope you get inspired and motivated also by reading these 2 messages:

How do you feel?

It may seem that the way you feel depends on how much things are going in your life and in the world in general. Yet the exact opposite is true.

The way things are going in your life depends on how much you choose to feel. Your feelings are your most sincere expectations. Every part of your life picks up on those expectations. Your thoughts, your actions, your words, and the results that come from them all take their cue from the way you feel.

Some people see a challenging situation and feel dismayed. Others will see the same exact situation and know that they can choose to feel energized and inspired.

Life does not arbitrarily impose itself on you. Rather, through your feelings, you select which of life's many offerings you wish to accept.

How do you choose to feel about things? Whatever it is, that is the way your life will play out.

On Great Difficulty

Are you encountering difficult challenges? That means you're ready for great things.

Are the problems becoming more critical, complicated and demanding? That puts you in a position to make an enormous positive difference.


Take a step back, take a deep breath, and consider it an opportunity. For that's exactly what it is.

The challenges that come your way are precisely the ones you are now able to handle. If they're becoming tougher, that means you have become stronger.

You've grown so much that you're ready to move to a higher level now. Take the opportunity to do so.

For in great difficulty is great value, right in front of your eyes, begging to be created. Choose now to be the one who creates it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Conne! Just popping by to see how you're doing :) Hope all's well on your end! xo

CoNnE said...

Hi Chrissy! Thanks for asking. I'm still alive and kickin'! =)
Obviously, its been awhile since my last post. Kimmie was also pressuring me to update my blog. I was preoccupied the past few weeks not to mention busy with office and family work.
hopefully i'l be able to get back on track soon!
Happy Easter btw!