Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Dose of 4 Things Meme

4 things meme....
From PJ

Four places I have worked:
1. Total Information Management Corp.
2. First Guarantee Life Assurance Inc.
3. Intertek Testing Services
4. McDonalds Group of Companies

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Top Gun
2. My Best Friend's Wedding
3. The Notebook
4. Moulin Rouge

Four of my favorite TV shows:
1. The Oprah Winfrey Show
2. ABS-CBN News
3. Charmed
4. MTV / Myx

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Puerto Galera
2. Boracay Island
3. Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
4. Baguio

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Filipino Cuisine: Sinigang
2. Filipino Cuisine: Sisig
3. Shawarma
4. Sushi / Sashimi

Four things I like to do in my spare time:
1. Spend time with my family
2. Read
3. Sports
4. Eat

Four people I tag (tag as many as you like, it's okay) - To be posted soon!
1.
2.
3.
4.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list! :) The Notebook is one of my fave movies as well. I cry every time I watch it. My husband probably thinks I'm a freak because I know the ending already, but I cry anyway! :)

I LOVE Puerto Galera! I've been to the Philippines once, but to Puerto Galera TWICE! I guess that tells you how much I love it there! I was going to go to Boracay, but everyone told me it's gotten so touristy :(

Baguio...Is that where Baguio langonisa comes from?? :)

CoNnE said...

Thanks Chrissy! "The Notebook" really makes me cry even if I've watched it again from middle to ending or from the ending to start...LOL! I sound more like a freak than you! =)

I'm glad you like Puerto Galera! After being there twice, I never want to go to other beaches that are not as nice as Galera. But ofcourse, Boracay is a different story. What more can I say...It has one of the finest sand in the world! Not advisable to go there during this month until summer though! Unless you wanna be swarmed by all the tourists and other local vacationers!

Why don't you try Palawan instead? It is absolutely a must visit place in the Phils! Haven't been there but just hearing how my foreign friends oooeeedd and aahhhed after going there, it really would make you feel ashamed as a Filipino that you haven't made it there yet! Make it your honeymoon trip with your hubby...and let's see if he still thinks of you as a freak! haha

Langonisa, btw, is a specialty of Pampanga. For Baguio, I think it's peanut brittle and strawberries...This month they'll be having their Flower Festival, too bad we won't be able to see it this year!

Hope you and your hubby can visit Phils. A lot of tourist spots are waiting for you here!

Unknown said...

My grandmother has been asking us to go to her house in the Philippines. She keeps asking Hubby and me to spend at least a month there! :) I've got students living with us at the moment though (I teach ESL students) and Hubby's so busy with work that it's hard for us to even get away for a weekend! LOL!

I have read in travel magazines that Boracay is one of the top 10 beaches in the world. I would like to go sometime.

What's Cebu like?

BTW, love your blog. I'm glad our paths crossed on the web! :)