Monday, April 30, 2007

10 Random Weird Facts About Me

My good friend, Thonnie tagged me with this one. So, here are 10 Weird/Odd facts about me:

1.) I get hiccups everytime I drink softdrinks. I don't know why! I'm not sure if there's any scientific explanation to that, that's why I don't drink softdrinks that much especially when I am in public places or when I'm in a meeting.

2.) I eat green mangoes with fish sauce (patis) + sugar + iodized salt. Take note, it has to be more of sugar and not too much fish sauce.

3.) I cannot sleep without a blanket! Even if it's the hottest part of the year, I have a hard time sleeping without a blanket. Not just that, I prefer a soft-textured blanket.

4.) I refuse to watch horror movies and I can't stand cold-blooded movies. Just like recently, we watched 300. PJ has been begging me to watch it with him, so I finally agreed! He watched and I snuggled the whole time in his chest just like a baby. I know, I am such a kill-joy!

5.) I hate milk, can't stand the smell of it, but I love halo-halo. I remember, my family had to drag me to finish a glass of Anmum when I was still pregnant. No to any dishes with milk - which only makes sense if I say I hate cheese.

6.) I don't eat caramel and nuts in chocolates.

7.) I love fresh strawberries but I don't eat strawberry jam and strawberry sundae.

8.) I prefer to eat the thigh part of the chicken. Gravy's purpose for me is not as a sauce but as a soup.

9.) Most of the times, I only wear my make-up when I am about to go home from work.

10.) I am supposed to be the key-keeper of our office, but I always tend to forget my keys.

Here are some of the things Kimmie added on my list - her unsolicited opinion.

11.) You think that Lemon Chicken is a weird dish! God knows why, though. It’s usually the come-on dish of today’s most popular restaurants (i.e., Super Bowl, Temple, etc.)!

12.) Every time a camera’s within your six-mile radius, you’re always ready with a smile and sexy pose. And, the cameras are not even always pointed directly at you. J

13.) You’re very girly-girly. But today’s the first time I’ve actually seen you wear a skirt to the office!

Hmmm...come to think of it, 50% of what I have come up with are all food related. Tsk..tsk..not a good sign! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the e-mail, Conne! Okay, I'll do this one. It looks like a good meme! LOL! Kimmie said I was addicted to memes, so I was staying away from them for a while! LOL! But since you tagged me in an e-mail, I will have to do this one! I can't say no to a good meme! ;)

Catch ya later! Have a great day....errr...it's night over there! Have a great night!

Unknown said...

Done, done and done ;)

na said...

hi, i got to your blog trying to find information about the song 'if i could touch you'. Today i went to a filipino mass for the first time in my life, and that song was very moving.... i was wondering if you knew how i could get it in Boston USA. My email is narregui @gmail.com .
thanks in advance,
Nicolas.

CoNnE said...

hi chrissy, sorry was offline for almost a week...got drowned from all my deliverables. will check it out later!

CoNnE said...

hi na,

i just love that song! i hope you were able to find the lyrics of that from one of my posts. It's one of the songs from the Bukas Palad album. will email you details shortly. :)

Unknown said...

Conne, I loved your latest post that I just had to tag you for another meme! LOL! Sorries! ;)