Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tagaytay trippings

Just recently, we had another one of those Tagaytay evening trips with old friends Liann and Cocoy. I remember the first time our group went there together, I was about 6 months pregnant, and we finished at about 1am! This time around, we went out with, now a toddler - CJ - so he can also spend time with his Ninang Liann and Tito Cocoy. As usual, we went to our fave dining place - Gourmet's Cafe! Aaahh...... Just the thought of the place makes me wanna come back and have another of their famous Caesar's Salad, fresh from their own garden! Oh, and I also love their version of Seafood Pasta!

After dinner, we stopped by Starbucks for dessert and coffee of course. We then left CJ with his lolo (my dad) who works and stays in Tagaytay. His lolo was more than happy to baby-sit, too happy that he's asking for a tip for his services! :))

I swear, 5 hours of non-stop talking with this couple is not enough! Whenever we get together, we just can't stop reminiscing on how each one got into each other's arms. PJ and I, btw, played cupids to these 2 lovers and they in turn became one of our closest friends! The four of us were officemates before, and I'm glad that after all these years we still manage to get together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's wonderful to have friendships like that :) Glad you guys had a fun night out! CJ is adorable!!! You and PJ sound like a fun couple to hang out with too.

CoNnE said...

thanks Chrissy! =)